Good morning!
Here I am, back with part two of "Life of the Cacciacarros according to the iPhone"!
How are you enjoying it?
The days that passed since I last wrote to you consisted of waking up early, and completing school... nothing too interesting!
Are you enjoying the updated blog?
I am working on cleaning up, and making our blog look less "Blogger-y" if I could put it that way.
I hope you are all having a blessed week!
Until next time...
~Hannah
Here I am, back with part two of "Life of the Cacciacarros according to the iPhone"!
How are you enjoying it?
The days that passed since I last wrote to you consisted of waking up early, and completing school... nothing too interesting!
Are you enjoying the updated blog?
I am working on cleaning up, and making our blog look less "Blogger-y" if I could put it that way.
I hope you are all having a blessed week!
Until next time...
~Hannah
Going sledding with Mama when the big girls aren't home is so fun!
Posing with Mr. Snowman. What a great accomplishment!
Setting up to preform with Quintessence Ensemble for a Christmas event.
Going sledding once again!
Gabe took care of the "littles" in the beautiful solarium for us while I catered for a party.
Food in very large quantities!
The venue, overlooking the city!
Sunday evening, Family walk...
Eating candy that we received for Christmas, on our drive to Nonna's.
Traditional panetone at Nonna's house! Yum!
Isn't Gabe becoming such a man? Even drinking a cappuccino!
Me and my handsome brother!
The Italian bunch:)
Sisters!
I hand embroidered the bodice for an "Anna" dress that we made for a client.
Two sisters who love coffee:)
For fun, I tried out a waterfall braid in Abby's hair... turned out pretty nice, if I say so myself!
Hey! who was taking pictures on my phone!?
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Yes, Hannah, I have been enjoying these posts. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Rebekah!
DeleteGlad to hear that:)
Blessings, Hannah