http://miriamcacciacarro.weebly.com/
www.quintessencensemble.com
- A picture from our Quintessence Ensemble photo shoot in the late summer. It is also the main picture on my teaching/music website that is posted above...
Hello everyone!
I am back again, after a busy two weeks of school, music, and beautiful snowy weather:)
As I mentioned previously, if you have any questions for Hannah, Abby, or myself, please feel free to send them to cacciacarro@hotmail.com and we will attempt to answer them.
Now with the questions for this week...
Question #9- Do you have a job?
Yes, though I don't work for an employer, but am self-employed. My job includes making girl/doll/woman clothing to order (Lilies of the Field) and violin teaching/performance (Quintessence Ensemble). I have a few other projects on the go (including designing a teacher app, idea for a modest clothing boutique), though I cannot say how far these ideas will reach. Someday, Lord willing, they may become realities:)
Question #10- How is life in a large family?
Life in a large family is one that I would not exchange for any other, including the life of an only child. There is always something going on in our home, whether that includes short day trips, family movie nights, or adventures. I always feel terrible when I must miss out to complete an assignment, or teach a music lesson, though life must go on:)
Someday, if the Lord wills, I am hoping to have my own large family, knowing that He will have prepared me for all of the experiences involved in the running of a large family...
Life in a large family is one that I would not exchange for any other, including the life of an only child. There is always something going on in our home, whether that includes short day trips, family movie nights, or adventures. I always feel terrible when I must miss out to complete an assignment, or teach a music lesson, though life must go on:)
Someday, if the Lord wills, I am hoping to have my own large family, knowing that He will have prepared me for all of the experiences involved in the running of a large family...
Question #11- Would you mind describing two of the most exciting moments of your life?
This is probably one of the hardest of all my questions to answer, since I am the type of person who can easily become excited and enthusiastic, whether that be over simple things, or even significant life events. Sometimes, my mother has to calm me down a bit when I receive an exciting idea or opportunity so that I will not be too hasty in making decisions.
Though if I must narrow down to two events, they would be the birth of Sarah and our family trip to Switzerland.
Four years after Gabe was born, little Sarah came into the world, which was such an exciting event not only me, but also the other children in our family. We hadn't had a baby for four LONG years, I was around seven when Gabe was born, and was not able to fully enjoy and take care of him.
Our family trip to Switzerland was also quite an exciting gift. Even now, as I look back to the amazing memories that we were granted as a family, it almost seems like a dream, knowing the elements involved to achieve such a trip.
Have you ever had a similar experience?
Though if I must narrow down to two events, they would be the birth of Sarah and our family trip to Switzerland.
Four years after Gabe was born, little Sarah came into the world, which was such an exciting event not only me, but also the other children in our family. We hadn't had a baby for four LONG years, I was around seven when Gabe was born, and was not able to fully enjoy and take care of him.
Our family trip to Switzerland was also quite an exciting gift. Even now, as I look back to the amazing memories that we were granted as a family, it almost seems like a dream, knowing the elements involved to achieve such a trip.
Have you ever had a similar experience?
Question #12- When did the Lord save you?
From the age of five to around eleven, I lived a life of constant rebellion, though my parents were not always aware because most of my actions were completed behind their backs. But around the age of eleven, the Lord made me aware of my sin and brokenness, and the proper avenue of salvation, which is not being born in a Christian home, but confessing sin and turning from it to Christ.
Since our main church closed at that time, I was not baptized until August 2012 at that age of fifteen, going on sixteen. From that time till now, the Lord has truly molded me into an ambassador for Him, an individual dedicated to the studying of His word and delivering of that information to others.
That is all for now:)
~M
From the age of five to around eleven, I lived a life of constant rebellion, though my parents were not always aware because most of my actions were completed behind their backs. But around the age of eleven, the Lord made me aware of my sin and brokenness, and the proper avenue of salvation, which is not being born in a Christian home, but confessing sin and turning from it to Christ.
Since our main church closed at that time, I was not baptized until August 2012 at that age of fifteen, going on sixteen. From that time till now, the Lord has truly molded me into an ambassador for Him, an individual dedicated to the studying of His word and delivering of that information to others.
That is all for now:)
~M
No comments:
Post a Comment