Thursday, February 26, 2015

Q and A for the Cacciacarro Clan- Miriam C. Part IV

- A picture from Grace's piano lessons, she is a very eager and well behaved student:)...



Hello everyone!
This is my final post under "Q and A for the Cacciacarro Clan", and I cannot believe how fast the time has flown. It seems as if we just began the series, and are now switching gears toward another avenue. By the way, since Hannah just began a new picture series, and Abby has an idea in the making, I would love any suggestions regarding a series that I would post weekly about. A few ideas; musings of a homeschool graduate/college student, theology insights, different musical composers/violin virtuosos, beautiful womanhood tutorials (sewing, hair, makeup, homemaking, character building, etc). Let me know what you would be interested in reading weekly.
Well, I hope you all enjoyed learning more about each of the three oldest children in the Cacciacarro Clan, since we also loved sharing the answers to the many questions that we have been asked over the years.

Here are my last five questions...

Question #13-  What is CollegePlus?
CollegePlus is an association dedicated to the providing of custom education to all young people interested. There, my main CP ambassador line:)
The way CollegePlus works, is they are a networking/coaching tool that students are able to glean from while pursuing their higher education. For example, each enrolled CollegePlus student is assigned an academic coach, who calls them biweekly, checking up on their degree progress, while also being there for assistance and questions that may arise. Once the required amount of credits is met, CollegePlus assists the student as they send those credits to their college/university of choice, and once all the requirements are met (maybe a couple more courses, exams) the student is granted a BA in their area of study! At this point in time, I am about halfway through my B.A in Music. Lord willing, I will graduate with a B.A of Music April/May 2016!!
If you would like more info about CollegePlus, please feel free to send me an email: cacciacarro@hotmail.com
You may also check out their website: www.collegeplus.org
Since I am a CollegePlus ambassador, I will be hosting information events throughout the year, and will be posting the event information on our blog. Please check back if you are interested in attending an event:)


Question #14- Where did you hear about CollegePlus?
My mother frequently receives emails from different homeschooling associations, and about five years ago, she received an email explaining CollegePlus, and how it is such a benefit to homeschooling students. At that time, my mom made note of CP, setting it aside for a later time, never knowing that I would eventually enroll, and work on a degree through the program.


Question #15-  What would be your ideal travel location, or be more specific, if you had to move somewhere out of North America, where would you move?
As my personality description expounds quite accurately, I love adventure, traveling, and excitement. Therefore, I am quite agreeable regarding a living location, knowing that He is sovereign, and has a plan for every move, even though I might not agree with the idea at first. His plan is surely the best one! Though, I do love charm, historical significance, and simplicity:)
Ideal travel location....hmmm, well I do thoroughly enjoy history, particularly church history, so maybe Geneva, Switzerland; Wittenburg, Germany; a location with a prominent history of the early church. Since I am also working on my Italian speaking skills, Italy would also be an option.



Question #16-  If you had more time in the day, what would you spend your time doing?
There are so many options, though I would probably narrow down to sew something special, practice my violin for five hours, work on completing my two incomplete compositions, arrange more music for Quintessence, read through theology books, and write more application questions for the Bible.
I had to stop there, otherwise, my list would be a never ending one:)



Question #17- Do you like using makeup? When/where do you use it?
Yes, I do like using makeup, but only to enhance the features that He has given me, not distract from them, or change them entirely. My normal make-up routine is just a bit of cover-up under my eyes to hide the bags. and a bit of eye-shadow (color depending on what I am wearing, or feel like applying). Though when I am going out, or to church, I apply foundation just to cover a few small acne scars, a little blush, mascara, and eye-shadow. Hannah sometimes tries to convince me to try something exciting (different color eye-shadows, wing liner, etc.) though most of the time I stick to gray eye-shadow as an eye-liner, and maybe a colored shadow for my lid and crease.
I prefer a quick and easy make-up routine, as I would rather spend more time studying, practicing my violin, or completing a household task.

Maybe if you try and convince me, I may be able to do a tutorial on how to apply make-up naturally and quickly. As I mentioned previously, suggestions are welcome:):)

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment