Monday, February 23, 2015

Life of the Cacciacarros according to the iPhone: Part I

Hello!
It seems as though I have sorely neglected this blog. In fact, when I look back at our past entries, to my dismay, I realized that my last post (with exception to my Q and A), was written on June 10, 2014 A Trip to Casa Loma.
This past week I was looking through my iPhone photos, and came up with the idea to start a small blog series going through what has been happening in our house according to those pictures!
Hopefully I can put aside time to post every once in a while, so you will not think that I have dropped off of the face of the earth, and also to help Abby out a bit!
This past weekend was pretty crazy. Combined with me catering for a conference (so much fun, and such a great experience for me), and playing with Quintessence at an event in Willowdale, I am feeling quite relieved now that I am back to "ordinary life in the Cacciacarro household"!
I hope you all enjoy seeing a little bit into our everyday life!
How has your week/weekend been?
In Him,
~Hannah~


Abby's signature garden salad. Just looking at it makes me salivate:)


PIZZA!


Cinnamon Bun potato chips? pardon me?


Me with a nutmeg/cinnamon/honey face mask. let me know if you want me to give
            you recipes for natural face masks! This one helps to heal acne scarring, and it makes your face feel very clean, and soft.


A beautiful rainbow that we spotted while we were at WCCA (Westminster Classical
Christian Academy).


A beautiful cake made by a dear friend


Abby, all bundled up, and ready to go visit Bethlehem

Beautiful!



Making ourselves at home while at IKEA:)


I was trying to be healthy, and ate a salad for lunch!


Chicken and dumplings made by sweet Mama!


Terrible city traffic...


Our family was blessed to host the December Christmas themed seniors luncheon!
Our whole family had a ball decorating the house and table, baking/cooking for, and serving all the lovely seniors of our church!



No comments:

Post a Comment