Hello Everyone!!
I know I haven't posted in quite some time....I have been meaning to, but it's just been one thing after the next, till I hardly think about the blog! :)
We had a big snow storm a last week and just got another couple inches! So we have been outside sledding, skating, and just enjoying the snow. The only problem with the cold and snow is that my camera isn't being used as much as I'd like. The weather is -15 and I just can't bring my camera out in that kind of cold. So, you know what I've been doing? Taking pictures out the window! I know that usually doesn't work, but I actually am quiet pleased with the photos I take!
A couple of weeks ago, we went up to Beamsville to visit a friend (before we got all the snow).
I, of course, had to bring my camera, and we were able to do a nice sister shot!
Oh, one other exciting event! I finally purchased my own ND (Neutral Density) filters! They should hopefully arrive this week or next week...I'll be sure to do a post with pictures when I get them.
Let me know what picture is your favorite! Do you have snow at your place?
~Abby
I know I haven't posted in quite some time....I have been meaning to, but it's just been one thing after the next, till I hardly think about the blog! :)
We had a big snow storm a last week and just got another couple inches! So we have been outside sledding, skating, and just enjoying the snow. The only problem with the cold and snow is that my camera isn't being used as much as I'd like. The weather is -15 and I just can't bring my camera out in that kind of cold. So, you know what I've been doing? Taking pictures out the window! I know that usually doesn't work, but I actually am quiet pleased with the photos I take!
A couple of weeks ago, we went up to Beamsville to visit a friend (before we got all the snow).
I, of course, had to bring my camera, and we were able to do a nice sister shot!
Oh, one other exciting event! I finally purchased my own ND (Neutral Density) filters! They should hopefully arrive this week or next week...I'll be sure to do a post with pictures when I get them.
Let me know what picture is your favorite! Do you have snow at your place?
~Abby
I love the lighting in this one...
The rain we got before snow (snow is much better than rain)...
Mmmmm...delicious cappuccino on a cold snowy morning...
(Notice, I am starting to work with my focus on manual?)
Isn't this the most magnificent cake you have ever seen??
We went to a friend's birthday party, and the little girl's Mom made this cake...
We really look quite different! :)
Mother and daughter...
(I guess I was in almost every picture for a change;)...
The reformation ladies...
And the reformation men...
Sisters....
Hannah is back to making her healthy juices...Yum! :)
I know...It's not everyday you see a five year
old dressing up into her brother's stuff and saying she's a hunter!!
Cutie!
The signs of school...
It was the golden hour so the lighting was really pretty...
I got so many of the sunset....it's so pretty!!


















Hi Abby!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures look great! Are you more often on an expert setting or an auto? :)
I think my absolute favourites are the first picture of that glorious sunset, the picture of the cappuccino, of Sarah, and of Miriam and Hannah together!
Grace looks soo cute in that hunter's outfit!! :D
I agree with Blessing Counter that the first picture is brilliant! I love sunset pictures!
ReplyDeleteNo, we don't have any snow down here. :( But we are hoping to get some tonight!
Thanks girls!
DeleteBlessing Counter,
I am usually shooting on auto but since getting a dslr I have been trying to use manual more. It is hard at first adjusting settings, but you get used to it and the pictures are SO much nicer! :)
~Abby