Hello Everyone!
This week has gone by pretty quickly! I am still planning on doing a post with photos taken with my new ND filters and wide angle lens, I just haven't got around to it yet!
Just a quick note, if you look on the sidebar of our blog under Lilies of the field button, you will notice a new poll. We are trying to decide what blog post series we should do next, so we decided to start a poll.
If you could vote on what subject you'd like to read about,mthat would be great!
Hope you are all having a great week!
~Abby
This week has gone by pretty quickly! I am still planning on doing a post with photos taken with my new ND filters and wide angle lens, I just haven't got around to it yet!
Just a quick note, if you look on the sidebar of our blog under Lilies of the field button, you will notice a new poll. We are trying to decide what blog post series we should do next, so we decided to start a poll.
If you could vote on what subject you'd like to read about,mthat would be great!
Hope you are all having a great week!
~Abby
That was a hard choice to choose just one thing to vote on since I'm interested in nearly all of them. :)
ReplyDelete