Monday, March 2, 2015

Life of the Cacciacarros according to the iPhone: Part III

Happy March everyone!
In just 22 days, spring will be upon us... Praise the LORD!!
How was your weekend? We (the ladies of the family) spent Saturday morning cleaning, and tidying the whole house, while the men helped out moving some friends. fun!
Due to a busy week ahead, I may not be able to post much, but I will definitely attempt to get "Part IV" up on Friday.
Hope you enjoy these photos!
Blessings,
~Hannah


You must be thinking "What on earth are those!?" To explain, One of our dear friends
recently visited Turkey, and brought back some delicious, authentic, Turkish delights!
I thought I would take a picture of them, because they were so tasty! 

Mini "photo-shoot"...


Sweet Mama putting her boots on:)


I love how Abby's eyes are sparkling in this photo!


Thank you Lord for the beautiful sunshine!


More sunshine!


Eating at IKEA


Quinoa salad for lunch...


One of Sarah's many "updo's" that she tries out in Mama's hair


Driving early in the morning to preform at a concert 


Before the concert "selfie"


Hey! What happened here?






After the concert...So relieved!


World's largest cookie! I was catering for a conference, and these were for 75 snacks.

Eggs boiling for the egg salad

Busy baking some chocolate cupcakes for 100! Crazy!


3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a lot of cookie dough! :) Lots of fun shots in this post. I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lot of food!! Love your apron, Hannah! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Blessing Counter!
      Yes, I was serving 100 people for lunch, and an additional 25 for breakfast and dinner, so that equaled to a ridiculous amount of food:)
      The apron that I was wearing in the last photo was made for me a while back, by Carrie Russell...
      I love it!
      ~Hannah

      Delete