Hello All!
I know, I have not posted in quite some time! I do have a longer post coming soon though so watch for it!
Anyhow, Yesterday Mama, Papa, Mimi and I got up at 3:30 AM and headed to the airport to drop Mimi off since she's heading to Colorado for a leadership capstone event with Dr. Jeff Myers...
My dear big Sister has promised to send photo's of her time at the conference to us and I will hopefully be posting them! :)
Yesterday was mostly traveling, so unfortunately, I only have a couple photo's but hopefully she will send us more soon.
Love you dear Sister!!
~Abby
I know, I have not posted in quite some time! I do have a longer post coming soon though so watch for it!
Anyhow, Yesterday Mama, Papa, Mimi and I got up at 3:30 AM and headed to the airport to drop Mimi off since she's heading to Colorado for a leadership capstone event with Dr. Jeff Myers...
My dear big Sister has promised to send photo's of her time at the conference to us and I will hopefully be posting them! :)
Yesterday was mostly traveling, so unfortunately, I only have a couple photo's but hopefully she will send us more soon.
Love you dear Sister!!
~Abby
Mimi in the Texas airport looking around at the stores...
Cowgirl hats!!
Plane photo's are always so nice!
Sarah's little drawing of where Mimi is going.
Gabe built this Lego airplane and said it was Mimi and her friend on their way to Colorado!
So cute!
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Have a good trip, Mimi! Praying for your safety! :)
ReplyDeleteHave fun, Mimi! And welcome to the U.S. :)
ReplyDelete