Thursday, March 12, 2015

Life of the Cacciacarros according to the iPhone: Part V

Good Morning!
I honestly cannot believe that this is already my fifth addition of "Life of the Cacciacarros according to the iPhone!
Life of the Cacciacarros according to the iPhone: Part I
Life of the Cacciacarros according to the iPhone: Part II
Life of the Cacciacarros according to the iPhone: Part III
Life of the Cacciacarros according to the iPhone: Part IV

I will most likely only do these posts once a week from now on, as the pictures are slowly diminishing:)
Hopefully, either next week or the week after, we will be starting a new series on this blog, maybe even starting up the Fashion Frugal Fridays once again!
Let me know if you would be interested in seeing some baking tutorials...
Following is the next "batch" of photos. Enjoy!
~Hannah


Adorable dog named Jesse:)


Opening her presents...

Abby's new mug! Always room for one more:)


Some new notebooks for church!


Happy Birthday Abby! Fourteen!?!?


Grace was delighted to find out that there is a street named after her...


Playing with Quintessence at a doner recognition event downtown


Abby, the birthday girl, "working" on her birthday!


The delightfully decorated tables, all set and ready to go!


The City view from the window of the apartment.



Going out for a late birthday dinner with just us girls and Mama.
The story is as follows: I won two tickets on the radio to see Vadim Repin play in concert at Koerner hall, but since he is a violinist, and I know that Mimi and Abby would ultimately enjoy it so much more than I would, I gave them my tickets. So...all us ladies went on an adventure! First stop was Swiss Chalet, where we ate a scrumptious meal before hopping onto the subway to make it downtown in time. What fun! Mama and I spent some time looking in shop windows, and picking a few items up at Winners, before picking Mimi and Abby up after the concert, and lastly stopping for a coffee to bring on our ride home in the Subway. Quite the adventure!


Mimi and Abby looking quite "shocked" for some reason that I am not aware of:)


A cute braid/side pony that I tried out in my hair one day



I caught Grace the other day, hidden behind one of our living room chairs, 
quietly reading herself a book. How much cuter can you get!?


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you all had fun! Grace is cute! I used to sit behind the couch or under my bed and read (I sometimes still do!)
    ~Skylar

    ReplyDelete