Hello!
This week has been nice and calm, doing school, visiting a couple friends, enjoying some nice weather and taking lots of photos! ;)
We recently started setting up our outdoor patio set since the weather is finally feeling like summer!!
Last week a professional photographer, who lives down the street drove over with her camera and equipment and asked if she could do a little photo shoot of us children. Of course, I was wanting to be behind a camera rather than in front of one! :) She got a couple photos of me before I joined her in taking the photo's. I was fascinated with her cameras and gear! (though both her cameras were Canon.)
It was a great chance to work alongside a professional photographer; I definitely could learn a lot from her! (And the the little girls were amazingly cooperative and great to work with!)
I was pretty happy to be able to capture a number of great shots to add to my portfolio!
I thought I'd share a couple of the photos with all of you!
Let me know what you all think and which photo you like best!
Hopefully I will post some more photos I have taken over the week soon!
~Abby
This week has been nice and calm, doing school, visiting a couple friends, enjoying some nice weather and taking lots of photos! ;)
We recently started setting up our outdoor patio set since the weather is finally feeling like summer!!
Last week a professional photographer, who lives down the street drove over with her camera and equipment and asked if she could do a little photo shoot of us children. Of course, I was wanting to be behind a camera rather than in front of one! :) She got a couple photos of me before I joined her in taking the photo's. I was fascinated with her cameras and gear! (though both her cameras were Canon.)
It was a great chance to work alongside a professional photographer; I definitely could learn a lot from her! (And the the little girls were amazingly cooperative and great to work with!)
I was pretty happy to be able to capture a number of great shots to add to my portfolio!
I thought I'd share a couple of the photos with all of you!
Let me know what you all think and which photo you like best!
Hopefully I will post some more photos I have taken over the week soon!
~Abby
The real Grace Evangeline! ;)
And Mama snapped these photos of us children..















Wow! Great job on the photo's!
ReplyDeleteThank you Rebekah! :)
ReplyDelete~Abby
How cute!!! I LOVE YOUR PICS! Super job! (You guys are great models!)
ReplyDeleteThanks Bethany! ;) I'm always glad to hear what others think of my photos!
Delete~Abby