Hello Everyone!
I hope you are all enjoying the series of posts Hannah has been doing with photos from our little trip back in April!!
I guess I kind of took a break from blogging since life has just been so busy! :)
However, I thought I might as well post a couple photo's of what we have been up to lately!
Yesterday after church, we took off out of the city to do some hiking with a couple friends! We had an amazing time and I took a number of great photos.
When we finished our hike we drove to a Tim Horton's to have a coffee and enjoy a cake that a friend had made and brought along. Our large group marched in, ordered the coffees, than took them out with us to the parking lot where our cars were parked. It was great to open the backs of our cars and fellowship.
By the time we got home it was near 12:00!!
Anyhow, here are a couple of the photos!
Hope you all had an amazing weekend.
~Abby
I hope you are all enjoying the series of posts Hannah has been doing with photos from our little trip back in April!!
I guess I kind of took a break from blogging since life has just been so busy! :)
However, I thought I might as well post a couple photo's of what we have been up to lately!
Yesterday after church, we took off out of the city to do some hiking with a couple friends! We had an amazing time and I took a number of great photos.
When we finished our hike we drove to a Tim Horton's to have a coffee and enjoy a cake that a friend had made and brought along. Our large group marched in, ordered the coffees, than took them out with us to the parking lot where our cars were parked. It was great to open the backs of our cars and fellowship.
By the time we got home it was near 12:00!!
Anyhow, here are a couple of the photos!
Hope you all had an amazing weekend.
~Abby
Dear Miriam with the little girls...
It was around 26 degrees, so some of us decided to walk around in the cool refreshing water! ;)
(I missed my step once and almost ended up taking a dip in the water...typical Abby!)
Our crazy (but fun!) group!
The amazing water falls!
Okay, here we look a bit more normal! ;)
Sisters...
Isn't this little one just adorable???
Ahhh, we finally made it to the top, the view was stunning!
I was so glad we were able to make it to the top right at the golden hour! The lighting was beautiful!
looking behind us...you can't see the path though.
Our Men!!! :D
This moon was amazing! I had the zoom lens on and was able to get a pretty good photo of it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On another note, I now have glasses!
I had been having a hard time seeing distance and finally had my eyes tested! :)
Here are a couple photo's of me with my new glasses as well as a few photos of a performance we did on Friday at a home school conference. I apologize for the quality of the photos, I brought along my camera as well as Hannah's however, when we arrived there we figured out there was no SD card in either camera. (Oop's!) So these are a couple Papa just snapped with his phone.
What do you think of the glasses??
Stopping for a coffee!!
Sound test.
26 degrees!? Wow! That seems really cold! How nice does it normally get there/ how cold does it get there also!
ReplyDeleteHa ha! Well perhaps it would seem cold to some of you who live in warmer states! However, to us, 26 degrees is pretty warm...our summers are not very hot here, and our winters can sometimes be unbearably cold!! This winter it dropped down to -40, I'd say 26 degrees is a LOT warmer than -40!! :D
ReplyDelete~Abby
I heard that you were at OCHEC. I hope you enjoyed it! Oh, and Rebekah 26 degrees Celsius is around 80 degrees Fahrenheit. :)
ReplyDelete