Hello!!
Alright, there has been SO much going on in the Cacciacarro house that I have kind of left the blogging to my fantastic sister, Hannah. (Thanks!)
I have been using my camera though, to capture photos of all the fun we are having. ;)
As Hannah mentioned, she has started her garden...and I think it looks great!
Anyhow, last week we had a dear friend over (who is from Germany) to show us how to make SpƤtzle and goulash (a traditional meal from his hometown in Germany)!! It was something completely new to us Canadians. :)
I didn't get as many photos as I would have liked...I guess I was so interested in watching\helping.
It was great fun to cook together while listening to some great music as well as talking about many different subjects.....and the meal was absolutely delicious!!
Thanks for the great time and amazing meal Stefan!! :)
Hope you all enjoy the photos!
~Abby
Looks yummy :)
ReplyDelete