Good Afternoon,
I hope you all have had a wonderful week. We have definitely been enjoying the beautiful weather that the Lord has blessed us with!
I thought I would share a few pictures from Tuesday when we had a dear friend over to spend the day.
Monday, when we were pondering over what we would have for dinner the next day, Mama came up with a great idea. Why not make homemade pizza dough, and have pizza?!
Well... that sounded pretty good to everyone, so we went ahead.
I had an amazing "helper", who most definitely knew what he was doing, so that helped a lot!
The dough did not turn out quite as we wanted it to, but we used what we had, and made more "Italian style" pizzas. Fancy:)
I will have the post III up from our trip soon, though it might not be the most interesting one!
Here are some photos:
All ready to go!
We followed the recipe which said to "create a 'well' in the dry mixture, and then pour the wet ingredients into the middle. Slowly mix with a fork, scraping in flour as you go", but it didn't necessarily go as planned! As we poured the wet mixture into the "well", it somewhat collapsed, and we were all left trying to grab the mixture that was rapidly spilling out. Thankfully with all of our hands, we were able to somewhat save it!
Unfortunately Abby didn't catch the "accident" on camera.
~topped, and ready to go into the oven~
Success!!
!.!.!.!.!
Next we made pizza topped with tomato sauce, salami, parmesan, and mozzarella!
The BIG family:)
The cooking crew, and onlooking supervisors working on a "dessert pizza"...
In Him~
Hannah








Looks like fun! Save me some! ;)
ReplyDelete