Thursday, January 29, 2015

"Q and A for the Cacciacarro Clan" (Hannah)


Hello there!
(though you probably already know this:) My name is Hannah, I am 15 years old, and the second oldest in my family. My interests consist of, baking, sewing, improving in my photography skills, cosmetics and skincare, playing my cello, drinking coffee with Abby:), researching and learning new skills, organizing (keeping Miriam's music all in one place is certainly a full time job:), and trying new hairstyles on myself and my sisters.
According to 16personalities.com, my personality type is ESTJ , which means that I am dedicated, organized, reliable, and excellent in managing things and people. I do believe that the description describes my personality accurately!


Question #1 -  Why did you pick the cello as opposed to the violin?

I guess the answer to this question would have to be, I did play violin for three years, but felt that I only chose it to follow my big sister Miriam. Once I got older, I really felt like I wanted to do something different, and since cello was always one of my favorite instruments, I chose it. I am still very happy with my decision, as I feel that my cello really adds a nice depth to our trio .



Question #2-  Is your hair color natural, or do you dye it?

I know this question might seem a little bit strange to you, but I honestly cannot name how many people have asked me this...
Yes, my hair is naturally orange. I have never dyed it, and unless the color drastically changes when I am older, I don't believe I ever will.



Question #3 - What do you want to do when you are older?

To be honest, I have always wanted to be a neo-natal nurse, or a midwife, but due to the extensive study time, hectic schedule once you have the degree (I guess you wouldn't know what time of day/night a lady would go into labor:) and inability to complete a nursing degree online, I have decided that nursing is not for me.
I have considered opening my own bakery/coffee-house, getting a degree in business administrating or accounting, but honestly, I haven't decided quite yet! I always need to remember that God has a plan for my life!


Question #4 -  What is your current job?

I am currently teaching two cello students, but I am very thankful that they are both relatively well behaved, as I would not be able to tolerate any bad behavior (now you understand why I have not chosen cello teaching as a profession... I would honestly feel bad for the students, as I am not so "sweet and gentle" as Miriam is with her students:)
I also make sweets every Tuesday for my Pastors' staff meeting, and have occasionally catered for small events. Of course, I play in Quintessence at weddings and events and am also co-owner of Lilies of the Field Apparel.

I hope you have enjoyed reading these few answers, and learning a bit more about me.
If you have any questions for me, PLEASE ask in the comments below!
Hope you all have a blessed day!

~Hannah~



3 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah!

    I absolutely LOVED your post! It was great! :)
    I didn't know you were teaching! When did you start?

    I was wondering, am I supposed to ask questions for the Q and A in the comment box or somewhere else?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Blessing Counter!
      I am glad that you enjoyed my post. To tell the truth, I reluctantly started teaching my first student after much prompting from my mom. That was about 2 years ago, and now I am teaching a second student, and actually don't mind it!
      You can send the questions to this email: cacciacarro@hotmail.com
      Hannah

      Delete
  2. Hi Hannah, We apparently have the same personality. :) If you really want to go into nursing, I'm sure you could find a program in TO where you would still be able to stay at home if you wanted to do so. I must say, I made some of my best friends in the years I was at college and wouldn't trade it. It helped prepare me for moving so far from my family and meeting people now that I live in Zambia. Oh, and if I ever take the time to learn a string instrument, I want to learn the cello. It is a beautiful instrument!

    Thanks for your answers. I enjoy getting to know your family better through these Q&As. Do you want to send me a couple questions that I could answer over on my blog? You can email them to me. :)

    ReplyDelete