I know it's been awhile since I posted, and it's due to a number of reasons (good reasons).
To name one thing (Mimi mentioned it in her post) as some of you are aware, just a couple of weeks ago I finally purchased my own DSLR camera!!!! :D I am so thrilled with it, and I have a post ready that will be posted soon with pictures and details.
Alright, I guess I should get to the questions now.
Question #5- What is something that really annoys you?
I know most of you will be surprised by this, but I have to admit that crowds tend to annoy me.
If I am on the outside of the crowd, fine. However being pushed around in a crowd does not appeal to me.
Usually when I am in a crowd, my parents or one of my siblings look at my face and can know what I'm thinking: "Get me out of here!"
Also, something extremely annoying to me is when someone is constantly staring at me. I know, nobody likes people staring at them, but I mean it really aggravates me! So don't do it. :D
Question #6- What would be your favorite thing to photograph?
Hmmm...hard one! Well, I have tried out a few things, and I would say landscape/nature would be my favorite. It's a hard question though, because there is so much out there to capture in photography, that choosing one thing is indeed very hard. One day I'd say landscape, and then the next moment I do a photo shoot, change my mind and say that I like photographing people. One thing that is a challenge for most photographers is capturing good photos at or after sunset. Try it! I'd be interested in your success, since I have been working on it!
Question #7- Do you watch TV?
I get asked this question a lot. Like my Mom would say: "There is so much more to do! Besides, I would much rather live my life, than watch some other family on TV living their life." So, yes we do watch TV occasionally, though maybe not as often as some people. I think another factor is that there is so much out there that we as Christians need to watch out for and guard ourselves against, and not as many wholesome God centered films. I have found a few Christian movies that I would recommend though.
I think Philippians 4:8 explains it all very well!
"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."
Philippians 4:8
Question #8-Where would be your dream destination?
There are many places I love, but I think it would ether be Texas or Florida.
I always had dreams of moving to Texas and living on a ranch (I know, an odd dream!)
I have never been to either place, but I like the idea of the hot weather all year:)
Switzerland would probably be third on my list though. I do know that Switzerland is a great place for photography, since it's so beautiful!
That's it! I'll be back in a few weeks with more! Feel free to let me know what you think:)
~Abby

You dream of living on a ranch too? Only I would have my ranch be in Montana. :) (I doubt I'd be very good at it as I've always lived in a city.) Montana would be my dream destination.
ReplyDeleteHi Abby!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the new camera! What type of camera is it? Canon, Sony, Samsung? I got a DSLR just before we left for Singapore and I was almost constantly using it :P It's so much fun taking pictures!
By the way, where were you when you took that picture? Were you skiing?
I don't think I'd be very good at running a ranch since I too have only ever lived in the city!
DeleteThanks Blessing Counter! My camera is a Nikon D5100.
Yes, I find am usually always found with my camera in hand even if I'm just going for a drive! :) What camera did you get?
I was actually standing in a extremely crowded lineup waiting to go on the walk to Bethlehem. I didn't feel like smiling but my wonderful sisters told me not to look so cranky! :D Ha ha! (Actually Hannah took this with the phone.)
I got a Canon Rebel XT from Carrie Nickerson. You remember her? It's a really old model, (she got it from her older sister who had gotten it from Rebecca Wagler :P) but for a beginner (like me) it's great!
ReplyDelete