Hello Everyone!
Though I think you all pretty much know who I am, I will introduce myself :)
I'm Abigail (Abby), the third member of our family. I am thirteen years old and my interests include photography, reading, playing the piano and violin, painting, graphic design, athletic activities, memorizing scripture, having great discussions with my sisters, videography, and a nice cup of coffee!
According to the 16personalities test I am a ESTP\Explorer. If you read the overview, it describes me pretty accurately. In other-words, I'm bold, perceptive, sociable, spirited and direct.
Question #1- Do you all have your own styles?
My immediate response to this question would be: "uh, yes?!? Can't you tell?" Ha ha!
But seriously, I think when I say to people that we older girls share a lot of our clothing, they immediately assume "Oh, you all have the exact same style". In fact, I'd actually go to say that we are all very different in our styles! :)
Mimi likes more the business woman or artsy look, being able to come up with some out of the ordinary, but still stylish outfits.
Hannah, has a simple classic look. Her outfits are typically not as bright and bold as Mimi's or mine.
It's hard to describe my own style, so I asked the girls and they said my style is a casual/official look.
Of us all, I'd have to say Hannah and I are the most similar in our styles.
Mimi is the more unique one...I'll leave it at that! :)
Question #2- What do you think you will go into as a career?
Hmm, I am not completely sure of what I would be interested in going into.
At this point in time, I am interested in photography, graphic design and videography.
Sometime in the future, I'd like to start a Christian videography company up here in Canada, however we'll see about that! I am hoping to start a few courses online on videography though.
Ultimately, we are created to glorify God and I believe the Lord has a plan for my life and so I will pray that he will show me what that plan is:)
Question #3- What book genre is your favorite?
Historical fiction would probably be at the top of my list! I enjoy some fiction books and biographies. Some of my favorite books would be any books by G.A. Henty and Ballyntyne, Andrea Carter, some of the Golden Inheritance series, Lamplighters, books by Christmas Carol Kauffman, "The Graham Quartet and the Mysterious Strangers" (Check out some of Rebekah's other books...all the ones I have read I love), and "The Chronicles of the Kings". There are many others, but I think it will take too much space to list them all here. Though, If you ever need a good book recommendation, I could probably help you out:)
Question #4-Which family member do you spend the most time with?
Well, I can honestly say since I'm home schooled, I spend a lot of time with everybody in my family.
I have tried to think who would be the person I spend the most time with, and I think it is Mimi, though I do spend a great deal of time with Hannah also. I also enjoy spending an afternoon with Gabe playing Lego:)
Most of the time, us three older girls hang out together, and have a delightful time:)
I still have a list of more of questions to post, however Mimi told me the limit is four questions per week, so my next four questions will be posted in a couple of weeks.
Hope you all enjoyed the Q and A, and feel free to let me know what you think of my answers!
~Abby
Hope you all enjoyed the Q and A, and feel free to let me know what you think of my answers!
~Abby

Cool, Abby! You read CircleC too! :)
ReplyDeleteHave you read Lucy Winchester before?
I really enjoyed getting to "know" you more, Abby. :) Glad to hear you enjoy "The Graham Quartet." Want to write a review for Amazon? :)
ReplyDeleteNice to get to know more about you Abby! Looking forward to the rest of your answers. :) I told Miriam and I'll tell you too. Are there any questions you'd like me to answer over on my blog? If there are, email them to me and I'll do my best to answer them. :)
ReplyDelete