Hello Everyone!!
I realized that since we have been so busy I have hardly had time to pick up my camera...and besides iPhone photos, I haven't had much time to work on my photography either!!
I am glad to say though, that today we finished up our last performance before Christmas!!
Now our focus will be preparing to record our second CD!!! ;D
Anyhow, I haven't been taking many photos, but I have been going through old photos from this year and last year, and working on editing them!!
Here are a few of the photos I have edited...some of them we may have already posted previously without any edits.
Hopefully I will do another longer post soon!!
~Abby
I realized that since we have been so busy I have hardly had time to pick up my camera...and besides iPhone photos, I haven't had much time to work on my photography either!!
I am glad to say though, that today we finished up our last performance before Christmas!!
Now our focus will be preparing to record our second CD!!! ;D
Anyhow, I haven't been taking many photos, but I have been going through old photos from this year and last year, and working on editing them!!
Here are a few of the photos I have edited...some of them we may have already posted previously without any edits.
Hopefully I will do another longer post soon!!
~Abby
An old church in Rochester...
Summer photos of Hannah that I never did post!! (oops.)
Doesn't this just look creepy??
Makes me wonder what is inside....
Ithaca Falls New York....
Ithaca Falls again....isn't it just beautiful?





Beautiful pictures! I love them!
ReplyDelete