Friday, December 11, 2015

Dear Mamita's birthday, and baby A's gender reveal party!!

Good morning, and happy Friday to you all!!

I hope you are doing well, and rejoicing in what the Lord has done for you today...
Well, here I am, back with yet some more photos that I forgot about, and never shared with you!
First of all, October 7th was our dearest Mamita's birthday, and her and Papa's wedding anniversary. We had a delightful party, celebrating with some close friends (thanks Carolina for making the gorgeous cake!). I am SO thankful (I can't even put it properly into words), for such amazing parents who are truly my role models in many different ways! Lord, you are too good to us!?! And my dear Mama...? I am speechless. I look up to her, and she has taught me SO much about everything! Thank you Lord!

My dearest "Mamita"
Isn't Carolina such an amazing "cake baker"?



Also, another thing to praise God about is, that our dearest "big sister" (well... not really, but. almost!) Carolina is expecting a new little blessing next March!! What great excitement.
She found out the gender of the baby, but decided to tell us by making a cake with the color in it (blue-boy, pink-girl), and cutting it at our house. Good idea!
We had a time to all guess, and take our "votes" on who thought it would be a boy, and who thought it was a girl (we were tied perfectly 4/4), and then the cake was cut....
 Boy, or Girl!?
 The adorable familia who will soon be four!
Little Angie is clearly waiting in anticipation:) (I think she already knew the answer before, but was happy that she didn't need to keep the secret from her friends any longer!)
 Drum-roll please...............................................
 IT IS PINK!!!!!!!! I guess the girl's side wins out, yet again!!! yipee:)

Lord willing I will be back soon with some more pictures that I have dug up!
Until next time,
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment