Hey there!
Seems as though I haven't posted on this blog in a while... too long! I have actually missed it!
As Abby told you in the last entry (actually more like the last few entries:), we have all been crazy busy over here. At the end of October/beginning of November, we had the great privilege of travelling down to the "Highway to Holiness" conference in NC put on by the NCFIC ( National Center for Family Integrated Churches.)
That was truly an amazing experience, and the things that we learned there will definitely never be forgotten!! The speakers were talking on the topic of "the Holiness of God" (as you can see from the title), such an important subject. Both of Paul Washer's talks were very informative, and convicting (God has used this man in such great ways!!!!). The Lord was so good in making that trip possible for our family.
After we attended the conference (we rented an RV for the days at the conference center which was a very fun experience!), and had arrived back home, I started preparing for a conference that I would be catering, on November 28th for 175 people. Now.... that was a very huge undertaking, though I don't regret doing it!! It "stretched" me in many different ways which I always appreciate.
I couldn't have done it, though, without all my helpers, so a BIG thank you to all of you who helped me out on the day, and also before with preparations! (I can't even count how many times my dear Papa ran out and purchased things for me, or brought me along to price-check... Thank you Papa!!!!)
To add to that, we performed at many different venues with Quintessence which has been a very fun experience for us three! Through all of this busyness, it seemed as though we hadn't had time to take some good pictures of life as of late, so I somewhat gave up on even thinking of a post I could possibly do. Well, I happened to be looking through some photos yesterday afternoon, and found some that I thought might be nice to share!!
Lord willing I will attempt to be back soon with some more pictures!
Enjoy...
In Him,
~Hannah
If you would like to take a trip down "memory lane", have a look at these two posts from past conferences that we have attended!
~Conference we attended two years ago: Worship of God
~Conference we attended three years ago: White unto Harvest
Seems as though I haven't posted on this blog in a while... too long! I have actually missed it!
As Abby told you in the last entry (actually more like the last few entries:), we have all been crazy busy over here. At the end of October/beginning of November, we had the great privilege of travelling down to the "Highway to Holiness" conference in NC put on by the NCFIC ( National Center for Family Integrated Churches.)
That was truly an amazing experience, and the things that we learned there will definitely never be forgotten!! The speakers were talking on the topic of "the Holiness of God" (as you can see from the title), such an important subject. Both of Paul Washer's talks were very informative, and convicting (God has used this man in such great ways!!!!). The Lord was so good in making that trip possible for our family.
After we attended the conference (we rented an RV for the days at the conference center which was a very fun experience!), and had arrived back home, I started preparing for a conference that I would be catering, on November 28th for 175 people. Now.... that was a very huge undertaking, though I don't regret doing it!! It "stretched" me in many different ways which I always appreciate.
I couldn't have done it, though, without all my helpers, so a BIG thank you to all of you who helped me out on the day, and also before with preparations! (I can't even count how many times my dear Papa ran out and purchased things for me, or brought me along to price-check... Thank you Papa!!!!)
To add to that, we performed at many different venues with Quintessence which has been a very fun experience for us three! Through all of this busyness, it seemed as though we hadn't had time to take some good pictures of life as of late, so I somewhat gave up on even thinking of a post I could possibly do. Well, I happened to be looking through some photos yesterday afternoon, and found some that I thought might be nice to share!!
Lord willing I will attempt to be back soon with some more pictures!
Enjoy...
In Him,
~Hannah
If you would like to take a trip down "memory lane", have a look at these two posts from past conferences that we have attended!
~Conference we attended two years ago: Worship of God
~Conference we attended three years ago: White unto Harvest
My dearest little sister Abby who is growing up to be such a beautiful young lady!!
The conference center, Ridgecrest, is absolutely GORGEOUS!! It was the perfect time for all the fall colors. Isn't God's creation just so beautiful, it takes your breath away!?!
My adorable little princess--> Angie!!
Once again. How can I resist Abby!? How??
In my words, "The cutest preggo Mama, and her adorable little cutie:)"
I think John Calvin has someone to compete with...
The little ones had much fun running around while we did a brief photo-shoot with Quintessence.
Two young ladies; all ready to attend a session:) I cannot believe how much my babies have grown up!?
Looks like Abby wasn't very excited at the prospect of being in photos:) hehe
Okay! That is much better! Mimi, you are SO cute:)
I think my Abby prefers being behind the camera...
No words.
Us- Quintessence
The main hall where the keynotes were held.
Hymn sings with the young people. What a beautiful time of praising and worshiping our great God!
Walking, walking, walking to our next session while discussing what we have learned...
Goodnight!



















No comments:
Post a Comment