Monday, June 30, 2014

What I've been up to :)

Hello!
I know, I have kind of disappeared from this blog:) My week has been crazy busy and I honestly couldn't find time to sit down and do a blog post. Hopefully this week will be less jam-packed!
I thought today I'd just give you a quick update on what we've been up to (I promise it won't be too long!)
Monday- School, and getting ready for Mimi's CP (College Plus) Presentation
Tuesday- preparing for a recital and Mimi's CP presentation.
Wednesday- My exam (I still haven't got the results yet:), Bible study, and helping move things in the church since there doing a renovation .
Thursday- Violin lessons's, and chamber practice.
Friday- Doing whatever house cleaning needed, Mimi's students for music lessons, and friends over in the evening
Saturday- Summer recital, and going to a friends CP Presentation

That's what our week looked like...busy!
Our weather here has been really hot, sometimes it can get up to 28 degrees in the house and outside its 37! So we have been trying to do most of our cooking outside on the BBQ to keep the kitchen from getting any hotter than it is. :)
Anyways, here are a few pictures I took when I got a chance to this week. Hopefully Hannah or I will do a post with more of the pictures from the recital!
~Abby

Rosy cheeks!


Hard at work! :)


Preforming at the recital...
(Hannah took this Photo at the recital. hopefully a post will be coming soon!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment