Our week has been very enjoyable!
We had an adventurous day yesterday visiting and exploring Casa Loma in downtown Toronto.
When we saw cheap tickets on Groupon, we immediately thought it would be wonderful to explore the castle once again (we have been twice before), especially since the two little girls haven't had the opportunity before.
Hannah and I took many pictures of the beautiful architecture and decorating! (Hannah is planning to do a post with pictures soon)
Today my outfit was used for Fashion Frugal Friday, I really like this outfit! :)
Hope you all like it too!
~Abby
Scarf= Someone purchased this scarf for one of Hannah's past birthdays. $0.00
Sweater= Friend gave it to Mimi and I borrowed it. $0.00
(it's great to have sisters to borrow from :)
shirt= Van Huesen $7.00
Skirt= Hand-me-down from a friend. $0.00
Shoes= Bass $7.00
Total= $14
.jpg)


I'm enjoying your frugal fashion Friday outfits. :) Not to mention the fun alliteration. :)
ReplyDelete