Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A trip to Casa Loma

Hello all,
Hannah here today! I have been planning to put a post on the blog with some pictures from our little field-trip to Casa Loma since Thursday, and have finally found some time to sift through all of my pictures and pick the best of them to show you.
Sorry for the amount of pictures... I truly love them all and could have posted dozens more:)
Have you ever visited a castle before?
Have a blessed Tuesday!
Hannah
The beautiful "smaller" eating area.
 The elegant dining room
 Casa Loma from the outside
 The beautiful outdoor fountain. Sorry for the lady in there, I don't know who she is:)
 The two beautiful princesses and the handsome knight.
When we were outside it was very sunny, so unfortunately they
were all struggling to keep their eyes open for the picture.
 The beautifully landscaped grounds
 The three eldest ladies
 Miriam's eyes are closed... too sunny:)

 The adventure girl...
 This lovely elderly man was playing live music just outside of the library.
Beautiful!
 So pretty.

 Cute.
 Cuter.
 Bedroom for Mr.
 Bedroom for Mrs.
 Guest room decorated like China.
 Looking out from the very top
 The amazing stables (they were so elegant!)

 Abby posing beside her dream horse. A black Arabic stallion... **wish**
 Our family car from 1922
 The potting shed was wonderful! Full of plants and flowers...
 Looking depressed while walking through the underground tunnel leading to the stables.
 In the tunnel. Abby and I thought it felt very adventurous, yet not
many others were so keen on that idea:)
 We are finally out!
 The little details everywhere were magnificent!
 Beautiful family
 The knight protecting the ladies

 Looking pretty fierce Gabe...
 Running away from the fire breathing dragon??
 "What a beautiful smelling flower."
 Sarah's expressions are always keeping us laughing:)
 Little Sarah at the foot of the castle.

The End


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love those pictures! It looks like so much fun. I've never been to a castle before and that one looks delightful. :)

    ReplyDelete