I thought I'd post some pictures of our Canada day.
We finally got around to putting up to the pool! :) It was a lot of work, but with all of us working, we had it done quickly.
For Canada day, we stayed home and had family time and than for the evening we had friends over.
How was your Canada day? Did you do anything special?
I know I've skipped a few Frugal Fashion Friday outfits but hopefully tomorrow I'll get around to doing one!
~Abby
Happy Canada day!
I snapped this picture quickly and afterwards
realized how funny it looks! :)
Hannah our baker, was inside baking a cake! Mmmm.....
The cake turned out really good! Great job Hannah. :)
I love the look of this picture....
Twins!
(doesn't Grace look like Mama?)
Sarah and I!
playing in the pool while it fills!
Little Cutie!

.jpg)

.jpg)


.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment