So, I know I was suppose to do this post Monday but I got busy with other things and forgot! :)
Monday we had a friend over for the day to play music and just spend time together since we hadn't seen her for awhile. The evening was spent with more friends!
Yesterday we were preparing for Sarah's birthday! (I'll make sure to do a post of her birthday.) I can't believe our little Sarah is seven today!
Anyways, here are the pictures from the bike ride...most of them I was really happy with!
~Abby
"Ready to go yet?"
The colors of this flower are so pretty!
The race is on!
Sarah's skirt got stuck in the chain twice since it was too long.
If I'm correct Sarah's trying to get it out in this picture. :)
There were lots of these purple flowers.
Walking around the track.
"Hey, whats taking you so long? Hurry up!"
Sarah following Mama....
Smiles :)
Such determination!
I don't think these were edible but there pretty for picture taking! :)
(I don't really know what was happening here!)
Going fast...
My big Sister!
"I'm going to catch up to you!"
The little Biker.
Helping Sarah with her bike.
Mother and Daughter.... :)
And I walked the whole time with the camera!



















Oh, the joys of riding bikes! I had the pleasure of joining my dad in taking my niece and a nephew on their first "real" bike ride a few weeks ago and they loved it!
ReplyDeleteI also have many fond memories of going on bike rides with my grandpa when I was small. :)