Friday, July 11, 2014

Frugal Fashion Friday: outfit #18

Hello everyone!
I didn't really post this week, I know. Honestly, I was meaning to do a post but I've been enjoying lots of pleasant fellowship and family time that it was the last thing on my mind! :)
I do have another post with pictures of a bike ride we took yesterday, hopefully I will post them tomorrow or Monday.
We had a bit of a storm on Tuesday so the water in the pool is kind of cold now.
I found out the results of my Grade 6 Violin exam and I passed with First Class Honors!
Sarah's Birthday is this Wednesday (she's counting the days:) And Hannah's is next Sunday.
Today for Frugal Fashion Friday my model is Hannah.
This outfit she has worn for preforming at wedding. I like it since usually it's hard to find a summer outfit that's dark.
What do you think of the outfit?
Hope you all have a great Friday!
~Abby




Sweater= Someone gave it to us
Dress= Nonna gave it to us
Shoes= Shoe store in the USA
Total=$12.00






1 comment: