Hello!
We went for a walk to the lake on Monday night, and the lighting was awesome for pictures!
I LOVE the quality that my new lens is giving me...
Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Oh... and by the way, all of these pictures are non-edited...
Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Oh... and by the way, all of these pictures are non-edited...
{Hannah}
Sarah and Grace, climbing the "big" hill...
Cute Sarah. (I love how you can see Gracie in the background:)
This picture really shows how great the lighting was...
I am not quiet sure what this is, but I like the picture, and the clouds....
I think that I have determined, that this one is my favorite.
Some ducks, ( or "Guys" as Gracie calls them:) swimming towards us...
I guess they thought we had food for them ...
The moon... Gracie calls it "the Cheesy moon"?? I don't know why :)
Some beautiful clouds...
More clouds.`
No comments:
Post a Comment