Monday, August 6, 2012

A walk in the park...

Yesterday, we went for a nice, family walk down to the lake.
I captured LOTS of nice photo's, and thought I might share them with you.
The one at the top is my favorite, so I put it on the top... (By the way, none of these pictures are edited, by the least bit... other than the writing on the first one:)



Gracie with her cute sunglasses.


The point.



Who is going to be "It" in tag?




Oh No! Abby is it, and she is the fastest runner:(
Gabe is contemplating where to go.


Better run!


Almost...


"I got you"!


A very tired Gabe.


Singing away.


Cute little sisters!


A nice close-up.


All of the boats in a row...


A cormorant.


Papa and the girls.



A pretty birdhouse, I just had to snap a picture of it...

Guess who this is?


Papa and Gracie!


Very cute!


5 little duckies, all in a row, with Papa and Mama in the lead...
(I am not there, as I am taking the picture)


The beautiful, green grass in the field!


Another picture of the grass... So green!


A pretty cloud.


More trees.


I don't know... I just liked this one...


Another tree:)

Sarah and I under the beautiful trees.


I hope you liked these pictures!
Please tell me which one is your favorite!


{Hannah}


1 comment:

  1. You girls' outfits are all so beautiful!!!!

    Great pictures as always, Hannah!!

    ReplyDelete