I have Finally purchased the Nikon 55-200mm lens that I have been saving up for!
I was Very excited, when I learned that the exact one that I wanted, was on the Henry's website for
approximately $100 less than the retail price. It was used, but it was 8+ rating (meaning that it was in above average condition), and that seemed like a good deal. We went down to the Henry's store that had it, and we tried it out. Here are some of the pictures that we took with it...
approximately $100 less than the retail price. It was used, but it was 8+ rating (meaning that it was in above average condition), and that seemed like a good deal. We went down to the Henry's store that had it, and we tried it out. Here are some of the pictures that we took with it...
Mama...
and Me...
I bought it, and I am VERY happy with it!
Here are some pictures that I took the next day:
A daisy in the morning, with spider webs on it.
This one is my favorite!
Beautiful!
Hibiscus
A beautiful sunflower!
Cute little Gracie
and Sarah...
Gabe in the sun.
I hope you liked these pictures, and I will be sure to post some more soon!
{Hannah}
No comments:
Post a Comment