I am back!! With the month of September comes school:) This week we will be starting school and hopefully our life will calm down a bit.
Since I haven't posted for quite a while, I am going to put a few pictures from the past few weeks.
Enjoy!!
In Christ,
Miriam
P.S. Thank you all for voting for me in the College Plus scholarship contest. I didn't win but, it was still quite fun!!
"For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven"
Ecclesiastes 3:1
Abby has been taking pictures of flowers a lot lately... aren't they pretty?? She is becoming a talented photographer like Hannah...
Every year, we usually change our place mat under the plastic at our spot at the table. I have decided to stay simple this year because of more school preparation that I have to do. As you see, this is my spot...Miriam's work space in Italian, the language I am currently learning...Hannah's sweet spot...
Gabe's station...(see his little head in the conductors spot:)...
Abby's Palette...boldly displaying her love of painting and art...
Lovely pictures Abby!!! Very beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete~Carringtons