Friday, February 5, 2016

New Blog Series?

- We shall once again be in this recording studio soon!!! 



- Hearing ourselves on the sound system for the first time... 


Hello everyone,
Hope you have all been well, enjoying this beautiful February weather! We have been quite busy not only with school (Lord willing, I will be finishing up my B.A. in April:), but also music and precious fellowship with friends...those are the main reasons for our frequent absence!
Even though we had previously desired to start a blog series, with the craziness of life, we were not able to fulfill our main desire! Therefore, I am hoping to start a weekly blog series (separate from the weekly family updates), though I would like to hear from you all. Here are a few ideas that I have in regards to a blog series:

- make-up, hair, fashion tutorials and tips
- theology insights
- book/movie reviews

Please leave a comment below in regards to which particular category that you would be interested in reading/watching weekly. If all goes well, and we receive plenty of comments, the series may start as soon as next week, though I am still trying to decide on a particular day...we shall see :)
Hope you all have a blessed weekend, and parlare presto!!
Yours truly,
~M

P.S. Here are a couple of the pictures from our recording studio session in September 2014...just thought I should post these, since we will be recording another CD in the next couple weeks :)

6 comments:

  1. I would read any of these, although I would be most interested in the first or third ones. :)

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, like Lydia said, I'd probably read all of them, but I'd especially be interested in the 3rd one!! Although the 2nd would be interesting as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd have to say book/movie reviews would be my top pick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first and third would be interesting to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for your comments!! Since it seems like there is a tie between the first and third topics, I will need one more "vote" to even everything out:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would probably be most interested in the 1st option.:)They all sound interesting, though!

    ReplyDelete