Hello Everyone!!
I have to run so I am sorry to say this will be a very short post!
Just wanted to let you all know that the ticket reservation for our Toronto concert is now available!! You can reserve your tickets or see the details here.
Things are coming together smoothly which is great, and we are all looking forward to it!!
Hope to see some of you there! (if you have any questions, just feel free to contact us!)
~Abby
I have to run so I am sorry to say this will be a very short post!
Just wanted to let you all know that the ticket reservation for our Toronto concert is now available!! You can reserve your tickets or see the details here.
Things are coming together smoothly which is great, and we are all looking forward to it!!
Hope to see some of you there! (if you have any questions, just feel free to contact us!)
~Abby
Just had to add a photo, makes things a bit less boring! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment