Hello dear blog readers!
I hope you are all doing well, and enjoying your Summer so far.
It seems as though I have been neglecting this poor blog, so I thought "Why not continue my 'Life of the Cacciacarros according to the iPhone' series?"(Wow, that was a mouthful!) Hopefully these pictures will give you a little insight into what the Cacciacarro family has been up to this summer:)
God bless,
~Hannah
I hope you are all doing well, and enjoying your Summer so far.
It seems as though I have been neglecting this poor blog, so I thought "Why not continue my 'Life of the Cacciacarros according to the iPhone' series?"(Wow, that was a mouthful!) Hopefully these pictures will give you a little insight into what the Cacciacarro family has been up to this summer:)
God bless,
~Hannah
Running errands with my dear little sister Abby is always enjoyable.
Happy 6th birthday to our dear "baby" Gracie!! You are such a blessing to us!
Swimming all day, riding a carousel, outdoor concerts... sounds like fun!
We helped out at a Bibles for Missions thrift store last week (it was in desperate need of a "revamp"), and all I can say is: Oh my! You cannot even imagine what we found when cleaning and organizing everything. Some treasures, and some... let me just say "interesting" objects! As you can see above, I don't think Abby was very impressed with this Easter-bunny-egg-holder:P
Another treasure... well, maybe not! Who would want this creepy guy staring at you all the time!?
(Just to confirm, we were not as excited about this blanket as we look... just very happy to see it go in the garbage:)
While we were helping out at the BFM thrift store, the "littles" and Gabe were enjoying a beautiful day with sweet big sister Mimi! She is such a good "Mama-substitute" :)
Wow girls! What a masterpiece:)
Waiting in the car before going to Spanish Bible study (Abby and I are studying Spanish for the next two years, so attending our church's amazing Spanish Bible study is a must, even though we don't quite understand much yet!)
Driving to Buffalo for one of Mimi's CLEP exams...
Doing a "mail-drop" for our Sound of Music concert series this Fall!
Our lonely little post card on a bulletin board:)
Hiking. Yippee!!
I know, this is from earlier this Summer, but I just had to include it!
Brings back memories from our last meal with these amazing people before they flew back to Germany... We made some amazing friendships, and miss you guys!!
Papito!? He is always making us laugh:D
An adorable little church we spotted on one of our many day-trips with friends!
Playing for our first "Taste of the Sound of Music" at a meet-and-greet! Such a great experience.
I made a cake too:)
Hehe... bouncing my dear Mimi around in the playground.
Hehe... Don't ask me why we were doing this!? Maybe a bit too juvenile for us (do we need a rebuke for being too foolish?). Sometimes you need to have a good laugh!
Sunday afternoon fellowship outside. What a blessing!





I enjoyed these pictures, Hannah. And your "Sound of Music" concerts sound lovely. I just wish I lived close enough to attend. :)
ReplyDeleteHannah I think you need a rebuke from good old Calvin! You are being too foolish :D
ReplyDelete