Hello Everyone!
Sorry for my absence from blogging!
I know, Mimi has been keeping the blog slightly updated with her long articles and quotes...but I think it's time I post some photos (because, as nice as writing is...photo are always more fun!) :D
So...summer in the Cacciacarro household has been eventful, busy and certainly a lot of fun!!
Oh, and the sound of music concert has been progressing, so we have been busy planning, practicing, booking, emailing and so on! It certainly looks like it shall be a great evening! (Oh, tickets are on sale here...hope we will see some of you there!) And just in case you don't know, concerts will be held in Toronto and Hamilton as well as Niagara. (Tickets for both locations will be posted online soon...we will be sure to let you know when both ticket purchases are available for Hamilton and Toronto.)
Anyhow, last week we all headed down to Niagara to visit a friend.
It was a nice warm afternoon and the water in her pool was warm, so we enjoyed a nice swim!
While I was playing around in the water with the girls I suddenly realized that no one was taking pictures. (I know, whenever we are having lot of fun my immediate thought it; "Hey! Where is a camera and who is taking the pictures??" that's a part of being a photographer I guess!!)
So of course I explained to Papa where to find a recharged battery and which setting to put the camera on (thanks dearest Papa for the photos!)
Haha, afterwards while looking at the photo's I had a good laugh at some of our expressions and some of the action shots! Hilarious! :D
So, without anymore ramblings...here are the photos! ;)
Blessings,
~Abby
Sorry for my absence from blogging!
I know, Mimi has been keeping the blog slightly updated with her long articles and quotes...but I think it's time I post some photos (because, as nice as writing is...photo are always more fun!) :D
So...summer in the Cacciacarro household has been eventful, busy and certainly a lot of fun!!
Oh, and the sound of music concert has been progressing, so we have been busy planning, practicing, booking, emailing and so on! It certainly looks like it shall be a great evening! (Oh, tickets are on sale here...hope we will see some of you there!) And just in case you don't know, concerts will be held in Toronto and Hamilton as well as Niagara. (Tickets for both locations will be posted online soon...we will be sure to let you know when both ticket purchases are available for Hamilton and Toronto.)
Anyhow, last week we all headed down to Niagara to visit a friend.
It was a nice warm afternoon and the water in her pool was warm, so we enjoyed a nice swim!
While I was playing around in the water with the girls I suddenly realized that no one was taking pictures. (I know, whenever we are having lot of fun my immediate thought it; "Hey! Where is a camera and who is taking the pictures??" that's a part of being a photographer I guess!!)
So of course I explained to Papa where to find a recharged battery and which setting to put the camera on (thanks dearest Papa for the photos!)
Haha, afterwards while looking at the photo's I had a good laugh at some of our expressions and some of the action shots! Hilarious! :D
So, without anymore ramblings...here are the photos! ;)
Blessings,
~Abby
Haha! Three floating "heads". :D
Okay...Hannah, not too sure what the face is about?!? I think there was some sort of a water fight...
It was late one evening, and you could see the lightning across the lake, so I asked Papa to drive me somewhere so I could try to get some photos. Anyhow, this is the city at a distance at 10:30 PM. (Looks nice...from a distance. ;)
And lately, with my new flash and working with the zoom lens...I was able to capture some great shots of the moon!!!
Another one...more golden colored.





Wow, those pictures of the moon are amazing, Abby! And the city lights? Neat, but I'm glad the city I live in is small. :)
ReplyDeleteFun! I LOVE to swim. I really like the picture of the moon.
ReplyDelete