Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Gracie's 6th Birthday...

Hello Everyone!
So, last week was our little Gracie's 6th birthday! 
We just had a simple birthday with grandparents and some of her little friends! She had asked for a spaghetti meal with the Italian tomato sauce, which made me (the lover of real Italian food) very happy!!
Hannah made a beautiful cake for Grace, very light and pastel! (but also very sweet!)
It seems as though, around this time we have countless birthdays!!!
Anyhow, I am hoping to do another post with some more photo's I took recently, however since I shot the photo's in RAW, I am having a little difficulty editing and uploading them....I shall be sure to post them when I get things sorted out though!
Hope you enjoy the photo's and have a great rest of the week!!
~Abby 



The little peoples table...(Grace was moving, therefore she appears blurry)


Little friends...


            I had my zoom lens on and was being super lazy, not wanting to change the lens...I was,                                unfortunately only able to capture the end of the table...and my empty spot! ;) 


And once again, Hannah made a beautiful and delicious cake! 



The birthday girl and her Mama! ;)


Happy 6th birthday dear Gracie!! I really cannot believe our little "baby" is already six!!!



And before anyone was allowed to cut or eat the cake I had to do a couple photos! 
The lighting was perfect!!!



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


On another note, this morning I was trying some different shutter speed's on my camera and was practicing dropping food coloring or berries into a bowl of water...I wasn't able to capture exactly what I had wanted because not only was my little helper Sarah getting tired of dropping things into water but I was also called away to complete a couple other things...I am hoping to practice this a little more though...now that I know my camera has fast enough shutter speed and high enough ISO! ;) 
Here are a couple of my attempts! 



Almost got it...just missed by not even a second! 


Okay, I figured out after I had taken these, that the white under the bowl made things brighter and looked a lot better, these are pretty neat photo still...


1 comment:

  1. Your sister made the cake!?! It looks store bought! Great job on the cake Hannah! Happy birthday Gracie! I really like the last picture of the water turning blue.

    ReplyDelete