Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A beautiful treasure!



Hello everyone!

Yesterday, we went for a special trip to the Bibles for Missions store in st. Catherines.
I was looking around in the toys, when I spotted some legs sticking out of pile of dolls.
To my utter surprise and joy, when I looked more closely, there sat ...
A VISION FORUM DOLL!!!!!!
(sorry, I just had to do all those exclamation marksJ)
She was in VERY good condition (her hair was a bit messy, but nothing that you couldn’t fix with a good brush) and she wasn't missing any limbs:) To add to my joy, I found out that she was only $1.00! Yes, you read that right $1.00!
I was ecstatic!
Here is a word from her:
Hello all!
I was sooooo happy when Hannah picked me up that I almost screamed!
I love her and I love my new home!
I am very adventurous, so I have already looked around when she wasn't watching:) ( don't tell:) I hope that I can write another day
By for now...
Liberty

Here are some before and after pictures that I took of her!


sorry liberty...I know that you're in you're in your undies:)
Here's a better picture of her, close up.you can really see her hair.
 Here is the after picture. Doesn't she look great?
As soon as I took the last photo, I quickly realized that she was an explorer, she took off up the ladder, and posed for me as I quickly snapped this photo.
Here she is getting ready to go down the slide...
Better go and catch her:)
I will try to post some more soon!
with love,
Hannah
And
Liberty

1 comment:

  1. Great find. You did such a beautiful job of making her look new again!

    ReplyDelete