Monday, June 27, 2016

Such a blessing!!

Hello everyone,
I hope that you all had a blessed weekend, enjoying such beautiful weather that He has so graciously given us!! On Saturday, we had the Romans Bible study at our home, and a total of thirty-six people attended!! We were quite blessed by the teaching we received from Dr. Costa, and the time of fellowship was most certainly priceless! Saturday, Hannah and I had our year end recital, which was also such a blessing!! I am so proud of each and every one of my students, and all that they have completed over this semester! Carpe Diem, my chamber ensemble, performed Latin selections this year, bringing in some excitement to the evening!! Overall, we had such a special weekend! 

Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy...
In Christ,
Miriam

Our set up for dinner, since we had over thirty people for dinner ;)


All ready to go!! 


Bible study, working through the book of Romans :)

This time around, we were working through Romans 7...such a vast amount of theology placed in just one short chapter!! 

Picnic time for the ladies... :)

Just about ready to start !!

One of my favorite performers ...


Hannah and Gabe's duet...

After concert fellowship ...



Zia Antonella, a dear sister, and me :)


Me and my dear Zia!! Thanks so very much for coming ;)

Blowing bubbles in the backyard on a Sunday afternoon...


Those are just a few pictures, though I will be posting more soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment