Last weekend, our family was blessed to be able to take part in the wedding of dear friends, Larisa and Louis. Dear Grace was the flower girl along with Angelina, Hannah and I helped with the bride's hair and make-up, and we also played the music for the ceremony...what a Christ honouring ceremony!! The Gospel was clearly preached, calling all individuals to come to Christ in salvation! He was also sure to preach about the true love of Christ for the church, a self-sacrificing not sensual love!! Here are a few pictures from the blessed day! As well, I have attached the video that dear Abby made of the wedding, including scenes from the day...
Enjoy!!
In Christ,
Miriam
The beautiful flower arrangements... :)
Dear sister in Christ, Larisa.... So excited to celebrate together!!
At the wedding rehearsal...
Two adorable flower girls...I started and finished the dresses a week before (I know, though I seem to thrive on pressure and excitement :)
Another picture of the cuties...
Picture time ... ;)
The amazing church!!
The beautiful couple ...
With big sister Carolina ;)
Another with big sis...O, how we love you!!
Dear Mamita and Papito...
With the family !! :)
One of my favourite violinists ;) .... You make my teaching job sooo easy!!
Bride and groom <3
Reception time ...
Dessert table ...
Such a beautiful first dance!!
No comments:
Post a Comment