Greetings dear blog readers!
I hope you are all well, and enjoying the amazing "feels like summer" weather out... Isn't it refreshing not having to wear a big winter coat and boots every time you go out, and instead opt for flip flops and a t-shirt?!? Such a blessing!
Anyhow, onto the very exciting news that we have to share with you: this summer, the Cacciacarro family will be traveling to Germany! We are all very excited, and more importantly, so thankful to the Lord for making it all possible after much prayer and effort!
We are most definitely looking forward to sharing all our travels with you, so keep posted so you can see our updates!
Until next time!
In Him,
Hannah

Exciting! I'll be watching the blog for updates! :D
ReplyDeleteFun! Love all your shirts!! :D
ReplyDeleteOh, how awesome!! That's so amazing! :)
ReplyDeleteOh wow! That's so exciting! I've been teaching myself German over the course of the last five or so years in hopes of going someday myself! I can't wait to see pictures!
ReplyDelete