Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Awake to Praise Choir concert this weekend




Hello Friends!!
I hope that you are all well, enjoying this beautiful spring weather!!
This weekend, Friday and Saturday, the girls and I will be joining an orchestral ensemble to accompany the phenomenal, 130 voice choir, Awake to Praise!! We will be having three concerts this weekend, and I invite you all to join us for one of the three concerts!! 
This is no ticket payment required, though an offering will be taken to give to a Christian charity in the area. 
If you are free this weekend, I would highly recommend making the trip out to Niagara to attend the concert, since the choir is certainly an amazing group of individuals!! I have attached the concert flyer, which has more details outlined.
I don't usually send out the details for our events, though this one is certainly an exception, that if you have the opportunity, you most certainly should attend! 
Hope you have a blessed day, and looking forward to seeing you there!! 
Sincerely, 
Miriam 

No comments:

Post a Comment