Hello!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
This weekend was busy with one wedding and two concerts for Senior residents.
Unfortunately, I did not get as many photos as I would have liked to, however I found a couple more iPhone photos from the past couple weeks to post.
Our weather today was warmer than regular autumn weather, but I think it is going to get cold again. :(
Last week was Mimi's birthday, Mama's birthday as well as Mama and Papa's 26th wedding anniversary.
I didn't get many photos of Mama's birthday and the one that I did get were really bad quality, but I shall post them nonetheless.
Anyhow, I know this post is extremely short and I apologize, however hopefully I will find sometime this week to do another post that will be a bit longer.
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!!
~Abby
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
This weekend was busy with one wedding and two concerts for Senior residents.
Unfortunately, I did not get as many photos as I would have liked to, however I found a couple more iPhone photos from the past couple weeks to post.
Our weather today was warmer than regular autumn weather, but I think it is going to get cold again. :(
Last week was Mimi's birthday, Mama's birthday as well as Mama and Papa's 26th wedding anniversary.
I didn't get many photos of Mama's birthday and the one that I did get were really bad quality, but I shall post them nonetheless.
Anyhow, I know this post is extremely short and I apologize, however hopefully I will find sometime this week to do another post that will be a bit longer.
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!!
~Abby
On the subway to a Sunday service we had to play at...
Beautiful sunset in a Tim Hortons parking lot.
Ready to leave to another concert...
Setting everything up for the concert...
We went walking around a neighborhood in Jordan station and we were looking at some houses.
We all LOVED this one you see in the background.
We wanted to go hiking on this trail but unfortunately we weren't wearing proper shoes...
Walking around in the little town of Jordan...
A church service at a nursing home in downtown Toronto we were playing at...
Lunch after the service...
Ha ha, having fun on the carousel in Port Dalousie. It is more than a hundred years old and has been fully restored. The neatest thing about it though is that the ticket price has remained at only five cents per ride !!! Isn't that amazing? It's a really cheap way to have some fun ... round and round ... up and down, up and down we go !!!!!
Beautiful pictures! Happy Birthday Miriam!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Sawyer :)