Monday, July 20, 2015

Happy birthday, dear!

Happy 16th birthday, my dear sister Hannah!
Hannah...I cannot believe that it was sixteen years ago that Mom brought you home from the hospital into our cute little family of three! At that time, I was pining for another sibling, and when I found out that you were a girl, picked the name "Hannah" because of the Bible stories which Mama used to read to me. Your cute little face, bright red hair, and quiet countenance instantly captured our hearts:) As you grew from girlhood to womanhood, it has been such a pleasure for me to witness your growth from a mischievous, comical, young girl, to a beautiful, intelligent, and reserved young lady (though you do still have your funny moments, which I love you to bits for;)
I wish you a delightful and blessed birthday, my dear sister!! May the Lord continue to work in and through you for His glory, using you as a worthy and prepared ambassador for His service:) Thank you for the deep discussions, practical pointers (you are quite helpful in keeping me on the ground, even though you may not know it:), and hilarious jokes.
Love you!!
Your sister,
Miriam


2 comments: