Hello Everyone!
The past couple weeks have been pretty crazy and so I had left the Birthday posts to Mimi!
In between, birthdays, music, concert planning, school (when I can), and visiting with friends, I have managed to keep my camera with me and capture some photos!
This week we went to have a look at one of the churches that Quintessence will potentially be preforming at in the fall!! The church is beautiful and we were all very pleased with the acoustics, and set up of the church. (If you want to see some photos and keep up with the planning, just have a look at Quintessence Facebook page.) We are really looking forward to these concerts and will be sure to post more details in case any of you would like to attend! (We will probably post and let you all know when the tickets are up for reservation.)
On another note, last weekend we went out of the city (to Stratford) along with some dear friends to celebrate Hannah and Sarah's birthdays.
We stopped at a small park with a wading pool for the kids and ate lunch and visited until the sun went down before heading into the little town to walk around.
It started to rain at one point so we moved into a small gazebo they had and continued our fun in there! Thanks to dearest Carolina for making the two girls beautiful (and delicious!) cakes!
While we were at the park, dear Mama had the brilliant idea of taking family portraits in a corn field!
I got a couple single shots of Hannah and Sarah before doing our family as well as a couple other family photos for our friends.
Once we were in the town we stopped in another beautiful park and since the scenery was amazing and the lighting was perfect. I couldn't resist getting more photos of Hannah! (thanks dear Hannah for your patience!)
We ended up dragging a picnic table up into the parking lot in between our two parked cars, and ate our dinner there! (Haha! yes, I got a picture of it!)
After eating, everyone was wanting a nice "cafecito" so we headed into the town and stopped at a Tim Hortons, where our large group filed in and started ordering. (It is so funny to see peoples face's when our large group marches into Tim Hortons and Papa or one of the other men goes up to order and says. "I would like to order 10 coffees please..." haha!)
Since it was a Saturday night and we had to all get up early the next morning for church, unfortunately we couldn't hang around the parking lot for long. ;)
It was definitely a great day and I was pleased with most of the photo's I was able to get!
Hopefully we will do it again sometime soon!
(Oh, and let me apologize for the quality of some of the photo's...I didn't edit a couple of them just because it was almost useless to even try...I wasn't taking a photo shoot so they are just casual photos!)
~Abby
The past couple weeks have been pretty crazy and so I had left the Birthday posts to Mimi!
In between, birthdays, music, concert planning, school (when I can), and visiting with friends, I have managed to keep my camera with me and capture some photos!
This week we went to have a look at one of the churches that Quintessence will potentially be preforming at in the fall!! The church is beautiful and we were all very pleased with the acoustics, and set up of the church. (If you want to see some photos and keep up with the planning, just have a look at Quintessence Facebook page.) We are really looking forward to these concerts and will be sure to post more details in case any of you would like to attend! (We will probably post and let you all know when the tickets are up for reservation.)
On another note, last weekend we went out of the city (to Stratford) along with some dear friends to celebrate Hannah and Sarah's birthdays.
We stopped at a small park with a wading pool for the kids and ate lunch and visited until the sun went down before heading into the little town to walk around.
It started to rain at one point so we moved into a small gazebo they had and continued our fun in there! Thanks to dearest Carolina for making the two girls beautiful (and delicious!) cakes!
While we were at the park, dear Mama had the brilliant idea of taking family portraits in a corn field!
I got a couple single shots of Hannah and Sarah before doing our family as well as a couple other family photos for our friends.
Once we were in the town we stopped in another beautiful park and since the scenery was amazing and the lighting was perfect. I couldn't resist getting more photos of Hannah! (thanks dear Hannah for your patience!)
We ended up dragging a picnic table up into the parking lot in between our two parked cars, and ate our dinner there! (Haha! yes, I got a picture of it!)
After eating, everyone was wanting a nice "cafecito" so we headed into the town and stopped at a Tim Hortons, where our large group filed in and started ordering. (It is so funny to see peoples face's when our large group marches into Tim Hortons and Papa or one of the other men goes up to order and says. "I would like to order 10 coffees please..." haha!)
Since it was a Saturday night and we had to all get up early the next morning for church, unfortunately we couldn't hang around the parking lot for long. ;)
It was definitely a great day and I was pleased with most of the photo's I was able to get!
Hopefully we will do it again sometime soon!
(Oh, and let me apologize for the quality of some of the photo's...I didn't edit a couple of them just because it was almost useless to even try...I wasn't taking a photo shoot so they are just casual photos!)
~Abby
Thank you Carolina for this beautiful cake!!
Bubbles are lots of fun and make for cute photos!
Sister's enjoying some good talks! (please excuse Hannah's face, I am not quite sure what she was doing!?)
And one more Sister!
(we all have really small eyes in this photo because the sun was making us squint.)
The beautiful fields and windmills!
Isn't the background in this just gorgeous??
I think it looks like something out of a story book!
The two birthday girls!
Ha ha, good times with amazing friends!
The sky was just unbelievable, it kept changing colors!
This is our group having a tailgate party!
(notice the picnic table??) :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright, this is at IKEA last weekend also. We headed there for lunch and ended up all coming back to our house for coffee and to look at old photos!
The men....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And finally here is one photo of our visit to the church that we will be holding one of our concerts in. We were all pretty excited to finally book it!!























No comments:
Post a Comment