Thursday, April 2, 2015

Pioneer photo's...

Hello!
So, I have been wanting to post these photos from our visit to West field pioneer village but I had to edit a few so I'm just getting them up now.
Mama planned a little field trip so the little ones could see how maple syrup is made. Miriam, Hannah and I had been before when we were younger however, it was nice to go again.
We dressed up, which made for pretty nice photo's. Sine we had the lunch room for a while, and Mimi had brought along a violin we did some barn dancing. :)
Hopefully this summer we will do a 40's photo shoot, which I am very excited about!!! :D
Anyhow, I will hopefully be posting photo's of our new dresses we made for Easter soon.
Hope you enjoy these photos!
~Abby

(Alright, I know, The exposure is not exactly at what I usually have it but Miriam had the camera for some of these photos and I haven't taught her how to adjust exposure just yet!)  


I guess we did have some pretty good laughs at the silly photos!
 (You can probably guess who our joker is!)


But when we cooperated , the photo's ended up being pretty much what we were looking for!
(Great work guys!)




The Pioneer women....


Okay, I was hesitant to put in this photo of me however Hannah said to since she thought it was cute... 


The tough men, and I kind of jumped into the photo! ;)


Some great barn dancing...



Our family photo.
 (Thanks to George, who took the photo for us!)




Our second pioneer boy. (Doesn't he look great?!?)


Pioneer sisters...


Father with his daughters...


Our group playing a game...








Pioneer Mama with her two girls! 


I like the background of this photo.


Pretty pioneer woman!


A pretty little church.


Our guide explaining the different leaves.


Our group traveling to the sugar shack. 











A serious photo...(Which is pretty hard to capture when you are all having so much fun!)


3 comments:

  1. You guys all look so cute!! I'm sorry I couldn't be there now....looks like you all had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys all look so cute!! I'm sorry I couldn't be there now....looks like you all had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete