Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Sunday Afternoon.....

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all had a great weekend!
Sunday afternoon we had some friends over and after a late lunch, we decided to go for a walk since the weather was so nice. I made sure to bring a camera so I could get a few pictures.
The walk was fun except for the little flies that we get every spring! :(
There are so many of these flies in some places that you have to be sure you don't talk or else they'll go in your mouth:)
I got a chance to take a few cute pictures of Gabe and Sarah before they changed out of their Sunday clothes.
Hope you enjoy the pictures!
~Abby



Brother and sister! 


Pretty little girl! 



Big sister fixing her hair before the walk....


Papa's girls!


Fighting off the flies! :)


Running.....


Hannah (I like this picture!)



The Lake......

1 comment:

  1. I went for a walk there last Friday. Was sad that I didn't have time to stop by and say "hi". So "HI".

    ReplyDelete