This week we have been busy with sewing dress for friends... (Pictures soon to come)
Tonight us three older girls and Mama go to Roy-Thompson hall for a performance. Can't wait!
This morning when I realized I had to do a Frugal Fashion Friday outfit I was thinking:
"Who should I get for my Frugal Fashion Friday outfit?" Well I was going to do Grace when I realized I had already done the Little's just two weeks back. That ruined my plan, so I guess I'd have to find someone else....well along came Hannah who was more than happy to volunteer! :)
I personally like this outfit a lot.....It's so classy but at the same time not to formal. Looks cute on her too! :)
Let me know what you think!
~ Abby
Sweater= Talize
Shirt= Talize
Skirt= Hand-made by Mimi
Tights= Sears
Shoes= Given to by a Friend
Total=$15
(I Added this picture just because I thought it was a neat shot! :)

.jpg)

I like Hannah's outfit!! It's cute :)
ReplyDelete