Monday, May 12, 2014

A Evening of Inspiration...

Hello!
In my post yesterday I mentioned that we were going to see the Moscow Virtuosi at Roy Thompson hall.
The performance was amazing, and afterwards we met up with a few friends who were also there.
It started at eight and by the time we left it was pretty late so we slept in a little later today!
I only got a chance to snap a few pictures of us with the phone so they are not the greatest quality. :)
Hope you all have a great week-end... I am sure enjoying the weather today! We can finally go out with short sleeves and sandals (hopefully it stays like that!)
~Abby


Us girls in the back of our friend's car. 


The Moscow Virtuosi!

  
Another picture of  Miriam and I in the car...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. That sounds just lovely! My grandpa and I have enjoyed several concerts together in the past years, but we usually don't get to the large ones like this.

    ReplyDelete