Yesterday, I was watching my good friend Jenna as she prepared for a debate on modesty when we found this video on the "Raising Arrows" blog. It discusses the importance of modesty in the Christian community, and ultimately points to the gospel:) This is a topic of great interest to me as a young Christian lady.
"...likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-control, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire, but with what is proper for women who profess godliness—with good works.
1 Timothy 2:9-10 ESV
If you watch this movie or the other one that I am posting a little later that also discusses modesty, please (if you can) leave a comment. I want to know if you like the message as much as I do:) ~M
Good idea to post these, Miriam!
ReplyDeleteI had fun researching with you.
Love,
Jenna