Greetings!
Yesterday was a very special day in the Cacciacarro house... Sarah's Birthday! Ten years ago, she was brought into this world (we were all SO thrilled). I vividly remember the excitement of walking into the hospital room, seeing our little sister for the first time... it really felt like a dream come true! And then the days to come... oh! Our poor Mama:) She had to put up with so many "awwww"s, I honestly don't know how she did it. Sarah was (and still is ) quite the "doll", so I must admit, we enjoyed dressing her up in different outfits multiple times a day!
I honestly cannot believe that she is already ten, wow. Growing up so quickly! I can see her becoming more of a "little lady" every day, maturing quite nicely. May the Lord continue working in her life, molding her into a Godly young lady, day after day!
We love you LOTS Sarah, and can't wait to see that the Lord has planned for you and your future:)
~H
Here are some photos from our Birthday celebrations yesterday:
Yesterday was a very special day in the Cacciacarro house... Sarah's Birthday! Ten years ago, she was brought into this world (we were all SO thrilled). I vividly remember the excitement of walking into the hospital room, seeing our little sister for the first time... it really felt like a dream come true! And then the days to come... oh! Our poor Mama:) She had to put up with so many "awwww"s, I honestly don't know how she did it. Sarah was (and still is ) quite the "doll", so I must admit, we enjoyed dressing her up in different outfits multiple times a day!
I honestly cannot believe that she is already ten, wow. Growing up so quickly! I can see her becoming more of a "little lady" every day, maturing quite nicely. May the Lord continue working in her life, molding her into a Godly young lady, day after day!
We love you LOTS Sarah, and can't wait to see that the Lord has planned for you and your future:)
~H
Here are some photos from our Birthday celebrations yesterday:
Since we would be "on the go", I thought it would be best to make cupcakes rather than a big birthday cake, and seeing that Sarah is very "girly", and likes flowers, I had to go with pink flowers:)
Birthday girlie:)
We visited a beautiful park in Niagara, and enjoyed a splendid walk around the "old village", after a scrumptious picnic of course!
This little one's Birthday is approaching rapidly as well!
Little friends
Sistersss
The nature, God's creation, was breathtaking!
Great talks were had over cups of Cafecito
These two really love each other:) So sweet!
The girl spotted (and were quite terrified of) these frogs in a nearby pond.











No comments:
Post a Comment