Hey guys!
I'm back, after a full day of celebrations and just plain fun. What an amazing day we had!
Even though we do this every year (without fail), it always has a feeling of spontaneity... You, know... not having all the right ingredients, and having to run out to the corner store (since all the supermarkets are closed for the holiday). Sounds just too familiar, eh? Well, you would know if you've joined us for our Canada Day celebrations before. It's quite the riot:)
After a big breakfast of the traditional bacon and eggs, the festivities began. On went the red and white Canada T-shirts, and up went all the patriotic flags! Of course, I (Hannah) HAD to bake a beautiful cake: strawberries and cream... It turned out spectacularly (if I do say so myself:P)! Since this year is extra special, seeing that we are celebrating 150 years of the Canadian confederation, we just had to celebrate a bitttt more than usual:) Good friends joined us, and the evening was just perfection! Great fellowship, good laughs, and of course AMAZING food:) How could the food not be good? hah... Not only are we Canadian, but also Italian! Perfecto.
Never mind... after finishing up dinner, we decided to walk down to the lake to see if we could spot any fireworks, and what we saw was crazy! SO many fireworks of all kinds... We all enjoyed it, though at some points the little ones were a bit freaked out with all the noise:D
Well, after such a great day, I thought I would share some pictures with you all!
Hope you all enjoyed a great Canada Day 150... we sure did!
Blessings,
Hannah
Check out some past Canada day celebrations:
Canada Day 2010
Canada Day 2011
Canada Day 2014
Canada Day 2015
Canada Day 2016
I'm back, after a full day of celebrations and just plain fun. What an amazing day we had!
Even though we do this every year (without fail), it always has a feeling of spontaneity... You, know... not having all the right ingredients, and having to run out to the corner store (since all the supermarkets are closed for the holiday). Sounds just too familiar, eh? Well, you would know if you've joined us for our Canada Day celebrations before. It's quite the riot:)
After a big breakfast of the traditional bacon and eggs, the festivities began. On went the red and white Canada T-shirts, and up went all the patriotic flags! Of course, I (Hannah) HAD to bake a beautiful cake: strawberries and cream... It turned out spectacularly (if I do say so myself:P)! Since this year is extra special, seeing that we are celebrating 150 years of the Canadian confederation, we just had to celebrate a bitttt more than usual:) Good friends joined us, and the evening was just perfection! Great fellowship, good laughs, and of course AMAZING food:) How could the food not be good? hah... Not only are we Canadian, but also Italian! Perfecto.
Never mind... after finishing up dinner, we decided to walk down to the lake to see if we could spot any fireworks, and what we saw was crazy! SO many fireworks of all kinds... We all enjoyed it, though at some points the little ones were a bit freaked out with all the noise:D
Well, after such a great day, I thought I would share some pictures with you all!
Hope you all enjoyed a great Canada Day 150... we sure did!
Blessings,
Hannah
Check out some past Canada day celebrations:
Canada Day 2010
Canada Day 2011
Canada Day 2014
Canada Day 2015
Canada Day 2016
Cacciacarro Family 2017
The big "Familia".... Love it!
Time for funny faces!!
Such an adorable family, am I right??
The ladies (minus me:) I was taking the picture...
Hah, another silly one:D
Baby Geneva is growing up SO quickly!!
Awwww
With our dear Papito... Honestly, what would we do without you??
Sisterssss... Love you guys!
Dear little Family:)
Quintessence Canada Day pictures didn't seem to be going that well:D
I think we were squeezing Abbs to tight... haha
Her face makes it obvious I think
Better out of the sun;)
I LOVE this little one... ughgh Can't even handle it!



Awe, you guys are such a sweet family. I live in America, but my sisters boyfriend is Canadian. I found you guys' blog on Andi Carter's list of fan blogs. I am so happy you people are Chistians, just like me. :D
ReplyDeleteTo tell the truth, I've followed this blog for quite a while, and I don't know why I haven't commented.
Well, bye for now!
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son that who so ever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.
~Lexi @ www.littlerancher.blogspot.com