Thursday, March 9, 2017

~Life~

Greetings dear blog readers!
 I apologize for the lack of posting on this blog. Things have truly been crazy in our home, (with various renovations being completed), and just... life! If you know our family (and have visited our home), you know that there is rarely a dull moment in the Cacciacarro household. Nonstop craziness!! Which is amazing..... but, not necessarily for our blog:( So sorry!

 Okay, let's move past the apologies and talk about life. Recently we had both our washrooms renovated by a dear Uncle (who knows how to fix ANYTHING, honest to goodness!!), and also our heated garage converted into a music studio for Quintessence, and also for when Miriam and Hannah have music students in. Isn't that just so exciting!?! Posts will be forthcoming, with pictures from the whole entire process... it was quite the project!

 Also, we three older girls (Miriam, Hannah and Abigail), recently performed with The "Uplifted voices Chorale" for their annual Spring/Easter concert. It went amazingly well, thank God! Actually, attached is the entire concert video recording from this past Christmas when we also played with them. I'm not sure if they will post this past concert, but at least you can get a little taste of what it was like! Here are some pictures that I posted in December last year, of the concert: Winter in the Cacciacarro House.

Hope you enjoying hearing a bit about what has been happening! I'll be back soon with some more pictures:)

Abundant Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment